| Tech Required
|| 50,000 Coins
|| 1,500 Coins/Day
| Hammer Cost
| Limit Per Town
|| Can be placed outside of town. Must be placed in culture
The arrow ship is the fundamental defensive ship for towns. It is safe and cost effective, however it may not deter a large group of enemies. It can be defeated by enemies with a lot of time on their hands, since they could build tunnels and/or trenches towards the tower, shielding themselves from the arrows.
- Range: 100 Blocks
- Rate of Fire: 1 arrows per second
- Damage Dealt: 7 , deal true damage which ignore armor
- Fire Bomb Trade Goods Buff: increases damage of arrow ships by 100% and adds fire effect to arrows shot.
- Grand Ship Ingermanland Navy Vessels Buff: increases range of arrow ships by 50%.
Advantages of the Arrow Ship
- Has a fast fire rate and is fairly accurate.
- Does moderate amounts of damage to players.
- Does not do any friendly fire damage.
Disadvantages of the Arrow Ship
- Only targets one player at a time.
- Cannot do damage through blocks, making tunnels and trenches effective against it.