Cannon ships are powerful fast firing defensive ships that shoot a "cannon ball" towards the enemy. The main advantage of the cannon ship is that it does a large amount of splash damage to the surrounding area.
- Deal 8 true damage and light the surrounding area on fire; Splash range is 30
- Range: 130 blocks
- Minimal range of 30 blocks
- Placement: Must be placed 150 blocks apart
- Rate of Fire: 1 Cannon wave every 2 seconds
- Fire Bomb Trade Good buff: Adds 100% damage to Cannon ships
- Grand Ship Ingermanland Navy Vessels Buff: increases range of cannon ships by 50%.
The Cannon ship is a much more expensive, dangerous option for towns to build. While it provides much more damage and has a few key advantages over a arrow ship, it is also much more dangerous since the fire it causes does not discriminate between friend and foe.
Advantages of the Cannon ship
- Does splash damage to an area, which can target more than one player
- Creates fire around the area of where the cannon hits
- Fast Firing
- High accuracy
Disadvantages of the Cannon Ship
- Will do friendly fire damage, killing both friend and foe
- Has a minimum range, will not fire at enemies if they manage to get close enough
- Very pricey